- Process grower liquidation returns/ settlement returns.
- Prepare and process grower payments.
- Perform monthly GL reconciliations.
- Maintain a large volume of Grower accounts while staying in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Perform data entry associated with account payable.
- Bank reconciliation
- Reconcile credit card and follow up on supporting documentation.
- Reconcile Receivable financing transactions.
- Process administrative related bills
- Payroll Journal Entries
- Prepares company budget.
- High school diploma, associate degree in accounting preferred
- Advance Microsoft Office knowledge
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- High degree of attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work well with a team.
- Strong analytical abilities
- Experience in the produce industry preferred.
- Knowledge of Famous software a plus.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.