Welcome to an unparalleled opportunity to drive innovation, growth, and transformative impact!
Our client is a well-respected international company that consistently fosters creativity, embraces risk-taking, and celebrates the spirit of entrepreneurship. As pioneers in the industry, their objective is to constantly elevate the quality of fresh produce. As a pivotal player in this newly created business unit, you will have the chance to help shape the future of the business, forge strategic partnerships, and identify untapped markets to propel them to new heights of success.
The Sales & Marketing Manager - Supply Chain will be instrumental in developing new direct partnerships while working to gain market share with this unique proprietary product line. The ideal candidate will collaborate with international teams and work on exciting projects with a global impact. This person will have a passion for staying up to date with the latest trends, developments, and breakthroughs in their field, as they will be actively involved in implementing new brand awareness.
If you have an appetite for growth, and possess a trailblazing mindset, we invite you to embark on this journey with our client. They offer career advancement, competitive compensation and a generous PTO and benefits package.
- Forging relationships with the retail landscape, and the grower shipper partners for new product development opportunities.
- As a key member of the North American team, you will heavily collaborate with the Brand Management and Marketing teams to ensure new roll out, promotional plans and target regional markets for business development and go to market strategies are executed.
- Reporting on key local market conditions and retailer information.
- Leading and participating in wider food chain projects when necessary.
- Working with the Brand Manager and local marketing agency to progress into new markets for the branded business when required, establishing new licensees and local supply options.
- Updating key licensee activity regularly to coordinate and support growth of branded business products in North America.
- Coordinating with other food chain managers to link Northern licensees with Southern licensees for off-season production, ensuring continuity of supply and brand development.
- Reporting sales figures, budgets, and local retailer performance.
- Detailed knowledge of the retail landscape, grower/shipper communities, and supply chain in North America.
- Strong sales and negotiation skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and convincingly, with proficiency in the local language and English.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Skilled in negotiation and making subjective decisions.
- Ability to interact effectively with people from diverse cultures.
- Strong ability to work under strict time constraints and requirements.
- Possess essential character traits such as emotional stability, adaptability, ability to handle stress, cultural and gender sensitivity, and honesty.
- Knowledgeable about the fast-moving developments in the fresh produce industry.
- Basic computer knowledge, including proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Understanding of fresh market vegetable production, wholesale vegetable exchanges, and the cool chain.
- Undergraduate college degree in marketing, business administration, crop science, agriculture, or equivalent training and experience required.
- Bilingual in Spanish (desirable).
- Must have a valid passport, driver's license with an excellent driving record, and the ability to travel internationally and domestically as needed.
This Job has a $1,000 Referral Reward!
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.