We are one of Australia’s leading Fresh Produce companies with farms and facilities located across Australia with a business model founded on being a grower, packer and marketer.
The Company services the local Australian retail and wholesale markets as well as a growing global export market and prides itself on quality product providing customers with the freshest fruit every time.
We now have an opportunity for an experienced General Manager to join the Executive Team of this company and lead our Citrus category.
The role will be based in the state of Victoria, Australia.
An extremely competitive compensation package, including both STI and LTI components will be negotiated with the successful applicant. Relocation and Visa support will be offered by this business. This is an excellent senior career opportunity for a person to join this growth business at a time of expansion and strategic market penetration.
- Report to the CEO
- Be an integral part of the close-knit leadership team
- Responsible for market development and growth of the customer base with an emphasis on citrus farming and post-harvest supply chain excellence
- Develop and implement the category strategy
- Oversee the end to end the supply chain from grower to customer, including a national 3rd party citrus grower network
- Able to demonstrate a successful leadership background at a senior business level within the fresh produce and /or FMCG sector together, ideally with citrus category experience, with a relevant tertiary qualification and outstanding commercial acumen
- Be a very astute collaborator with the ability to positively lead and influence others
- Have outstanding communication skills
- Be driven to deliver results and have a real continuous improvement focus