CropX, a globally recognized AgTech startup is looking for highly motivated Territory Managers to lead a dealer network in key growth areas.
CropX is an innovative ag-analytics company enabling significant savings in resources and improved yields. The company offers a user friendly, cloud based, integrated hardware and software solution, integrating quality soil data from in-house developed, easy to install, and highly accurate sensors with weather, imaging, crop and other sources of data. The data and machine learning based insights can be accessed by farmers from any device, allowing them to maintain optimal soil moisture levels, improve nutrient management and enhance yields.
Our solutions are provided to farmers through a network of highly trained dealers and certified water professionals.
- Recruit and maintain a strong dealer network in the respective region, to help build the precision Ag revolution!
- Assist with and oversee the on-boarding of newly recruited dealers, and train and equip both new and existing dealers.
- Work with and develop CropX dealers to sell the value of CropX’s solutions by setting end-user customer expectations.
- Serve as a close connection to the CropX technology development team.
- Developing and expanding the market – this includes identifying new opportunities and enhanced solutions that technology can bring.
- Effectively manage schedule and travel while working independently.
- A track record of excellence in past employment or other activities.
- 5+ years of sales experience within the Ag Industry.
- Experienced with developing and executing dealer strategy – including establishing, training and managing dealer partners in equipment and subscription sales.
- Independent thinking with good judgement skills and a record of problem-solving.
- Farming knowledge and / or agronomic experience.
- Superior communication skills, written and verbal, in both 1-1 and group settings.
- Ability to understand the customer and to help dealers understand customer needs from both business and technical perspectives.
- Comfort with technology: Ability to demonstrate software products virtually and in person; working knowledge of Salesforce.com or other CRM tools is a plus.
- Comfort with necessary travel: Ability to travel about 30-50%+ on average, with seasonal spikes.
- Spanish speaker – big advantage!