Custom Ag-Pak, LLC is headquartered in Hollister, CA. Our vision is to supply every one of our customers with the freshest, highest quality of processed salads. We believe that integrity, trustworthiness and honesty are integral to who we are as a company, and so, we insist that at every stage of what we do.
We have an immediate opening for a Maintenance Technician to join our team in both Hollister, CA and Yuma, AZ.
Reporting to the VP of Operations, the Maintenance Technician is responsible for the repair and maintenance of all plant/facility equipment. This includes:
- Troubleshooting of and servicing automated packaging equipment (multi-head scales, filling machines, tray sealing machine etc.)
- Reading of electrical and hydraulic prints and schematics
- Work with Packaging Technicians and Farm Operations to establish equipment home settings and maintaining baseline conditions
- Operation of equipment including forklift, man lift and aerial lift.
- Maintaining and sanitizing all work tools
- Troubleshooting of conduit threading, bending instillations, and wiring instillations
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Working knowledge of multi-head weighing and tray-sealing technology such as Ishida or Yamato
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize to ensure minimum interruption to process.
- Strong organizational, time management, active listening and analytical skills required.
- Solid communication skills needed both verbally and in writing.
- Minimum of three (3) years of heavy industrial maintenance and electrical experience, specifically Ishida scales.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in servicing an automated filling and packaging line in the food industry.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in welding and fabrication.
- Ability to coordinate the Preventative Maintenance Program along with Work Order System.
- Experience with print reading, including. electrical and hydraulic prints and schematics
Travel to Yuma, AZ (4.5 months) for the season is REQUIRED.