Fantastic support opportunity with growing East Coast produce sales office.
Job Description: Work closely with and support select senior members of our sales team to ensure optimal performance and customer satisfaction. Develop a deep and thorough understanding of the sales and order process.
- Enter manifests; track containers and cargo
- Inventory management and allocation
- Provide attentive support to key salespeople including answering phones, maintaining records, inputting orders and assisting in the order process
- Utilize various customer EDI programs including Grocery EC, ITrade & Foodlink
- Assist with transportation including securing transfer trucks, negotiating rates, scheduling customer trucks/appointments and following up on trucks for successful on time delivery
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with other departments, related companies and third-party vendors
- Represent the company and network at occasional events in a professional and positive manner
- Maintain accurate records and filing
- Prepare and manage reports on behalf of assigned senior staff members
- Develop a deep understanding of Famous Software and its capabilities
- Must be punctual, reliable and have a positive attitude
- Possess excellent communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Thrive in a high-pressure environment
- Willing and able to follow-up, dig into details and find solutions to time sensitive manners
- Superior organization, planning, multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Solid computer/technical knowledge and able to effectively use MS Office suite products
- Famous Software knowledge preferred
- Assume additional responsibilities and/or projects as needed
- TWIC Card or TWIC Card Eligible
- Competitive pay
- Company paid medical, dental and life insurance
- Vacation and paid time off
- 401(k) programs with employer contribution
- Bonus plan
Interested candidates should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.