Eastside Packing, Inc. is an independent citrus packing, cold storage, and shipping facility in Reedley, California. We are a family owned operation with roots going back over 100 years and four generations in the farming, packing, and sales of fresh fruits. We are currently in a growth trajectory expanding our currently packing operations of mandarin and lemon varieties to all types of citrus.
We have an immediate opening for an ACCOUNTING- ADMIINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
The position reports to the Controller and CEO. Successful candidate will work with the Controller on various accounting tasks and will assist the Controller and CEO in financial analysis of systems, programs, and plans as directed and regularly work with Operations Manager and Training Officer.
As a family run operation, successful candidates will have a wide range of responsibilities and opportunities. Successful candidate will work closely with ownership in developing and leading our growth strategy for the next 5 years.
- Minimum associate degree, accounting certificate. Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business with 2 + years of experience a plus.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) – fluent in both written and verbal.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong computer office skills including Microsoft products, web-based programs, and Adobe Acrobat. Experience with Famous and other packinghouse management programs a plus.
- Advanced or expert in Microsoft Excel.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter requiring minimal supervision and a strong attention to detail.
- Team player with good work ethic.
Eastside Packing, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer providing competitive pay and benefits including health coverage and 401K retirement program.