Family Tree Farms is a well-established grower, packer and marketer of the highest quality stone fruit and berries with company owned ranches in California, Mexico, and Peru. Family Tree Farms is headquartered in Reedley California and is a family owned business. At Family Tree Farms, we believe that great product, hard work, and doing business with integrity are cornerstones of a successful business and successful careers.
We now have a tremendous opportunity for a Human Resources Manager to join our team in Reedley, CA.
The ideal candidate is a doer, someone who can juggle many tasks and gets things done. while leading a great team directing the routine functions of the Human Resources department. This versatile manager will be responsible for company compliance, interviewing/hiring, administering pay, benefits while managing a team with many moving parts and functions.
This is a great opportunity to join a reputable organization that continues to expand year after year. A career-minded person will gain vision and knowledge which will allow you to learn and grow along with the company while helping others to flourish in their careers.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree - preferable in Human Resource Administration, Business Administration, or related field preferred
- Minimum of 5 years organizational leadership experience, preferably in the California Ag industry
- Strong people and leadership skills
- A strong bent towards innovation and collaboration
- A keen understanding of compliance
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in HR Manager role is preferred
- Must have visionary leadership and perspective to understand how best to achieve desired organizational change and results
- Ability to work both independently as well as part of a team
- Thorough knowledge of and the ability to apply principles and practices of personnel administration
- Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs
- Pragmatic problem-solving skills
- Articulate communicator and ability to interpret and explain written and statistical data to a wide range of audiences
- High standard of attention to detail and ability to multi-task
We offer a competitive compensation package which includes salary (DOE), benefits and 401K package.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.