The Food Pride format is a full-service supermarket designed to provide consumers with value
pricing on a wide variety of high-quality products and services.
- Manages department inventories by tracking sales reports and orders product
- Controls department expenses by improving operations and efficiencies
- Prepares, maintains, and tracks all types of records concerning inventories
- Develops and maintains communications with other departments to devise marketing plans, which will help meet the financial objectives of the store
- Creates and implements localized merchandising plan for the department, sets up and creates displays
- Meet with vendors and work with a wide variety of fresh, dried and/or processed products
- Maintains accurate records on all important matters, including associate performance and discipline, sales plans, etc.
- Must be available to work every other weekend
- Must have previous management experience running a successful produce department
Come work for a company that builds a strong family of customers and employees by delivering superior service to our customers, offering employee growth opportunities, reinvesting in our stores, and serving in our community.
We offer a variety of benefits including up to a 4% employer match for our 401K program and a 10% employee discount on purchases within the store.