More than a company, we are experts at bringing fruit direct from the fields to thousands of tables all over the world.
We grow, package and sell berries, the sweetest source of antioxidants: strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. We also offer subtropical produce: avocados and mangos.
Because of the care and passion we apply to every process we can guarantee fresh fruit and unique flavors of the highest quality. We ship from our fields to countries such as: Spain, Denmark, Germany, France, Italy, the United States, Singapore, Japan, Korea, and Canada.
We now have an opening for an Finance Coordinator to join our team in Fresno, CA.
The Finance Coordinators primary function will be to coordinate the planning, organization and monitoring of financial, accounting and sales activities of Meridian Fine Foods, responding to different internal and external clients and business partners.
They will also have responsibility including, but not limited to some Office Administrative Functions, Assisting the Sales Team, and Customer Service Activities.
The person we’re looking for is/has:
- A college Senior currently enrolled or recently graduated from a bachelor’s degree program. Preferred degrees for better performance of the position include, Finance, Business Management, and Accounting.
- Ability to articulate technical problems in clear and simple terms.
- Great capacity to establish reports with intelligent information
- Demonstrated analytical approach to problem solving,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Spanish.
- A proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite and Famous Software.
This is a great opportunity to start your Produce Career!