As a key leader of the FreshKO Produce Commercial Team, the General Manager will be responsible for mobilizing a cross-functional team, including sales, operations, procurement, and finance. The leader will engage with the team to act on our chain and independent retail customer experience and business development opportunities.
The General Manager and their respective cross-functional team will be accountable for complete P&L performance.
Duties and Responsibility:
- Overall responsibility for managing both the revenue and cost elements of FreshKO
- Oversees all the FreshKO’s marketing and sales functions as well as the day-to-day operations
- Responsible for effective planning, delegating, coordinating, staffing, organizing, and decision making to attain a desirable profit
- Identify potential economic opportunities
- Developing and monitoring reports for daily, weekly, and monthly productivity
- Proven ability to make decisions and act professionally in all circumstances, ability to analyze a P&L, and have proven leadership skills
- Bachelor's Degree Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor's Degree Business
- Bachelor's Degree Logistics & Transportation
Year(s) of Experience:
- 10-15 years of demonstrated business development/sales experience preferably in a Supply Chain or Warehouse Distribution environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Strong leadership skills, including goal setting, motivating, training and mentorship
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong financial acumen, and analytical skills
- Effective conflict resolution, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to function well in a high-paced environment
- Ability to communicate effectively and maintain inter-department relationships
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Preferred 5+ years’ experience in Produce Management, Distribution facility