For the past 17 years, The Fresh Wave LLC has been dedicated to delivering the highest quality fruit and produce to retailers throughout North America while maintaining exceptional customer service.
The Fresh Wave LLC is currently seeking a motivated individual to join our team in Vineland, New Jersey as a CDL Driver & Warehouse Worker. The CDL Driver/Warehouse Worker will be responsible for building orders efficiently and making/picking up deliveries as necessary. It will be your top priority to effectively carry out all warehouse duties; including receiving product, quality control, product packaging, materials inventory, deliveries, and maintenance/sanitation of the equipment and overall facility.
Being a family-owned and run business, our team is treated like family. We offer a great work environment and a competitive compensation package.
- Provide on time service and delivery to vendors and receivers on a day-to-day basis
- Accurately build pallets and load orders
- Ensure proper communication with supervisor
- Maintain safe operation of facility equipment, including forklifts and pallet jacks
- Professionally cooperate with crew members and inter-company departments
- Complete and submit all necessary paperwork and correspondence
- Respectfully comply with company-wide, local, state, and federal rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
- CDL Class A with 2 years of experience preferred
- Forklift and pallet jack certification preferred
- Bilingual highly preferred - English/Spanish
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of fresh fruits and vegetables, sizes, and descriptions
- Ability to manage fast-paced situations and frequent changes while maintaining a professional demeanor
- Basic math skills - addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
- Demonstrated initiative, good judgement, and problem-solving abilities
- Strong organizational and time management skills
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.