Responsible for analyzing our organizational workflows and processes to recommend and implement changes in order to increase revenue and productivity. The operations analyst will be able to translate data and evaluate how our company operates to develop and advise on how we can improve efficiency and effectiveness across our organization. The operations analyst will also research and compare multiple avenues of workflows, assist in all department analysis, and conduct internal audits. Position responsibilities are not limited to the following list:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze data of in-place procedures to find ways to improve operations.
- Evaluate operations procedures and processes.
- Identify deficiencies and areas for improvement and redesign.
- Apply statistical analysis, simulations, and predictive modeling to analyze current procedures.
- Recommend strategies and develop new procedures.
- Implement tests processes, policies, and protocols.
- Research market and industry trends and patterns.
- Perform operations analysis for all technologies and projects.
- Work very closely with the operations/warehouse team inside the Distribution Center in reviewing and analyzing the work being done on a day-to-day basis.
- Prepare detailed reports of key findings, analysis and recommendations for improvements.
- Compare processes with industry standards and best practices.
- Create set company standards and reporting structures.
- Conduct investigative internal audits and create reports of findings.
- Develop workflows to increase productivity, increase revenue, decrease costs and improve efficiency.
- Help departmental leaders implement new policies, procedures and processes.
- Work closely with the sales, marketing, finance and operations teams.
- Prepare and implement quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Perform routine inspections and quality tests.
- Identify and resolve workflow and production issues.
- Ensure the final product meets the company’s high-quality standard before is delivered to the customer.
- Ensure standards and safety regulations are observed.
- Address and discuss issues and propose solutions.
- Document quality assurance activities and create audit reports.
- Make recommendations for process improvement.
- Create training materials and operating manuals.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, business, data management, operations research, or related field. Master’s degree in operations or research a plus.
- 2 years’ experience in a related position.
- Business Acumen.
- Able to analyze large, complex data sets using a variety of software and tools.
- Comfortable with database administration skills and resources.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Able to analyze data and statistics and translate results into better solutions.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage conflicting priorities and meet deadlines.
- Possess strong attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-directed requiring minimal supervision and hands-on approach.
- Collaboration - high level of initiative and proven team player.
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills for interaction with all levels of management.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8-hour day shift, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm
Ability to commute/relocate: Reliable commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.