- Prepare and examine accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports
- Perform audits, ensuring adherence to standard requirements
- Fixed Asset Depreciation, Pre-payments, Amortization
- Report analysis and findings to management team
- Bank reconciliations
- Previous experience in accounting
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Experience with current computer accounting programs and reporting tools
- Detail and deadline-oriented
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- 3-5 years as a Staff Accountant
- Previous grower/agriculture accounting experience a plus
- Bilingual a plus
- BA/BS Degree
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.