Ganaz is the workforce management platform built for deskless workers in the agriculture and food manufacturing industries. There are 2.7B deskless workers globally, and agricultural workers make up the largest segment of that workforce at 900 million workers.
Software tools built for white-collar just don’t work for agricultural workers that are often lower literacy, migrant, unbanked, and not accustomed to using email and apps.
But these workers did get their first cell phone in the last 5-10 years so there’s an opportunity to connect with this workforce for the first time.
Today, our product includes a digital employee onboarding tool, a mass communication tool with translation into more than a dozen languages, and a retention tool that allows workers to anonymously express their opinion about how to improve the workplace.
We’re already working with some of the largest and best brands in the industry.
We are looking to add a Customer Success Manager to our team as we continue to grow with multiple customers.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Fully paid Medical / Dental / Vision premiums
- Paid time off: company holidays / vacation / sick leave
- Life / Disability insurance
- Flexibility to work from home or we'll pay for a local office
- Extensive travel within the US, Mexico & Canada (30-70% of the time).
- At least 3 years of professional experience working with agriculture, factories, processors or similar industries.
- Demonstrated excellence as an account manager, customer care, sales and/or trainer.
- Fluency using software tools such as Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint), Google Suite, etc.
- Preferably located in the Watsonville - Salinas, CA area.
- Responsible, responsive, and results oriented.
- Creative problem solver.
- Curious & a fast learner.
- Team player.
- Polite but assertive.
- Proactive, not just reactive.
- Explain things clearly in a way that people of all education levels understand.
- Fluent speaking and writing in Spanish and English.
- Comfortable, animated and articulate speaking in front of groups.
- Understand business needs; know how to get insights to identify risks and opportunities with customers.
- Technology savvy. You can easily figure out new systems.
- Very well organized, don’t drop balls.
- Good at achieving agreement with people with different interests and ensuring the agreement is executed.
- Eager to serve customers and their workers.
- Passionate about making life better for workers.
- Interested in agriculture, factories or processing industries.