A family owed business that puts quality and safety first, at George Chiala Farms, we are dedicated to supplying our customers with a high quality line of vegetable products. We work hard, expect results, and expect our team to have a balance to enjoy their family and lives outside of work. We work as a family, providing from one family to another with our products.
We now have an immediate opportunity for an Information Technologies Senior Manager to join our team in Hollister, CA.
The Information Technologies Senior Manager will be responsible for the hardware, system software,operating systems, connectivity, security and networks in multiple locations. This role will have strong understanding of business systems applications and infrastructure support to lead the development and execution of our IT strategy. This candidate will be a key contributor to the architecture, enhancement and maintenance of all IT systems, supporting internal business processes, ensure compliance and will work cross functionally with all of GC Farms business partners – Finance, Operations, Sales, HR and Engineering along with identifying and eliminating security risks. This position reports to the CEO and will have direct interaction with the company’s Owners to provide expertise and input on strategy and major initiatives. This role will lead IT capabilities to scale the company through growth.
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- 10+ years of progressive experience in IT infrastructure/system administration or managerial role.
- Prior experience managing third party vendors.
- Developing and managing an annual operating and capital expenditure budget to ensure it is consistent with the overall IT strategy and is within plan.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, influence, and communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization, to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Outstanding leadership and cross-functional team building skills.
- Experience in analysis, implementation, and evaluation of IT systems and specifications.
- Sound understanding of computer systems (hardware/software), networks, and cloud based services.
- Able to lead teams through considerable change, by inspiring confidence and achieving results, able to problem-solve quickly and effectively when faced with difficult and complex issues.
- Capable to manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously and provide clear direction.
- Well versed with MRP and ERP systems, compute and storage.
- Experience with SAP.
This is an outstanding opportunity to take your IT career to the next level with a well established and respected produce industry leader.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.