Get Fresh Companies was founded in 1990 by Dominic Caldara and John Wise, with 2 delivery trucks and some rented cooler space. Today, 25 years later, Get Fresh Companies is one of the largest distributors and fresh-cut processors in the region, serving Southern Nevada and the Southwest. When we started in 1990, we believed excellent service and high quality was the key to long-term relationships with clients. Today, our operating philosophy continues to be centered on treating each customer as if they were our only customer. For clients, this translates into field-fresh product, consistent service and optimal performance from every service level in the organization.
We have an amazing opportunity for a Facilities Manager to join our team in Las Vegas, NV.
Responsible for planning, supervising, and assisting in the maintenance of a distribution facility to include the preventative maintenance of conveyance systems. Knowledge of CMMS, BMP or EMS is preferred. Responsible for the organization and implementation of safety programs in compliance with State and Federal (OSHA) regulations. Must be able to troubleshoot, investigate and repair electrical, hydraulic, mechanical and pneumatic machinery. Must be available to work a flexible schedule with long hours.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Has technical expertise and has a “hands on” work ethic.
- Knowledge of legal and government requirements for facilities maintenance in the produce industry.
- Ability to influence at a Management Level both internally and externally.
- Ability to lead and influence peer groups both internally and externally.
- Knowledgeable of PACA regulations pertaining to good arrival and inspection parameters.
- Strong negotiating & problem-solving skills.
- Highly organized with strong multi-tasking skills; able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment & under pressure, meet deadlines & accomplish team objectives.
- Ability to verbally communicate effectively and clearly, decision making ability, must be able to organize and prioritize multiple tasks, effective time management, and open work schedule.
- Must be able to work flexible hours with at least 40 hours a week minimum and some evenings, weekends, and holiday’s as business requires. Rotating schedules at times.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with 5 years of progressively responsible positions in Facilities Management or the equivalent education and experience is required.
- One to two years’ experience in mechanical maintenance management including conveyance equipment and small engines strongly preferred.
- Personal computer skills and related software.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communications skill set.
- Spanish Bilingual a plus but not necessary.
If you have what we’re looking for, this could be a great move for you!
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.