Go Green was founded in 2009 in Pierre Jr.'s dorm room. Inspired by his dad to become an entrepreneur and by a professor working with NASA to grow food in space, Pierre set out on a mission to combine technology and agriculture to solve industry challenges. Our culture is founded on family, fun and excellence through innovation!
We have an immediate opening for a Facilities Technician to join our team in Patterson, CA.
The Facilities Technician will implement and maintain a preventative maintenance program for all greenhouse equipment and related machinery prioritizing timely repairs to equipment and machines. This is a full-time, year-round position.
To be successful in this role, you must:
- Have a minimum of 3 years of experience with complex automation equipment including maintenance, tuning, and problem solving.
- Must have expertise with electrical machinery, including the ability to read schematics
- Must be familiar with pumping systems
- Familiarity with VFD is also a big plus
- Must be able to operate forklifts and electric carts
- Must be an expert with hand and power tools
- Must have at least intermediate skills with machining and fabrication
- Must have at least intermediate skills with welding
- Must be proficient with computers and basic networking
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
We offer a competitive compensation package ($45,840 to $58,240 to start DOE), and a great place to work!
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.