We at Go Green Agriculture have been game changers since 2009. We are a high-tech controlled environment organic farming operation. Our mission is to set up greenhouse farms across the country to grow safe, premium quality, organic produce at conventional pricing by using technology to reduce cost. We dream big and work hard, focusing on excellence, innovation, creativity, hard work and discipline.
We are currently searching for a Hayssen Machine Operator (bagger) for our Patterson California processing plant which is a salad processing facility. The Hayssen Machine Operator is responsible for performing duties to setup and operate processing equipment.
The successful candidate will Display knowledge and able to troubleshoot Sormac system, Urschel Transslicer 2510, Mueller, Pulstar 100, SC-940 Next Gen, BW Packaging Ultima SV, Ishida Multi-head Weigher according to work instruction and operator manual.
- Set-up, adjust, and operate packaging equipment
- Load and unload materials
- Monitor work in progress and ensure products produced meet qualifications
- Perform basic machine maintenance
- Maintain accurate production records, Performs operator- level maintenance duties on all equipment (daily, weekly, monthly, annually)
- Follow SOP’s, GMP’s safety rules, food safety, quality standards/rules, sanitation rules, and good housekeeping procedures
- Perform special projects and other duties assigned
- Work in hot, cold and/or humid environments, including refrigerated coolers at 33 degrees
Starting pay is $20.00 per hour, DOE
Hiring Bonus - $300.00
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.