We are seeking an energetic and experienced Fresh Cut Manager in a fast-paced environment to join our team in the Broward County area.
Must have expertise in the produce industry and have the capability to ensure Fresh Cut products meet the customer demands.
Please do not apply if you do not have the qualifications listed below.
- Follows, communicates and reinforces strict adherence to general company safety, chemical safety and food safety policies. These include but are not limited to HACCP principles (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points) and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices). Report any food safety hazard to Director of Food Safety.
- Control and reduce labor/productivity costs.
- Responsible for counting and maintaining all packing material required for the cutting operation.
- Communicates company policies and procedures to employees and ensures compliance.
- Responsible for producing all product scheduled for their line and any add-on orders that customers place throughout the day.
- Test and inspect the product to make sure that it meets company standards.
- Inspection of the line at the beginning of the day, between product changes, and at the end of the day. Check that all equipment is working properly before team starts.
- Be aware of all product in the cooler and monitor proper rotation by expeditors.
- Implement and enforce all company policies, rules, and procedures.
- College Degree or experiencereferred.
- Three to Five years of supervisory experience, preferably in the produce industry.
- Bi-lingual ability to communicate in English and Spanish preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to monitor and meet safety, productivity and quality goals.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Good attention to details and product quality.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once.
- Decision making skills.
- Proven Leadership skills.
- Excellent work history.
- Must be able to work in a refrigerated environment from 38 to 50 degrees.
- Food Manufacturing/Processing experience highly preferred.