Are you an experienced grower looking for a new challenge? Healthy Flavors is scaling our production of culinary herbs in both Arkansas and south of Nashville, TN, where we have a packing operation for large scale retailers and wholesalers. Demand for our products has continued to increase through the Covid-19 crisis and we are exploring options for our 2021 operations.
In Arkansas, we have 260 acres in the Arkansas River valley which are currently growing soybeans, rice, corn or wheat. We want to establish more consumer oriented vegetable production – including culinary herbs – based on techniques we are establishing in Tennessee.
In our business, relationships and values define who we are and how things get done. So whereas this position will be based in Conway, Arkansas independently developing that operation, we initially want the successful candidate to spend three to four months in Tennessee getting to know us, absorbing our knowledge and making plans to develop the Arkansas farm.
Amongst the things we treasure in our teammates: healthy lifestyles, personal responsibility, assertive learning, collaborative teamwork, explicit trust and a passion to grow and succeed in life.
The successful candidate will
- Have demonstrated their desire to work in agriculture, ideally with experience in scalable vegetable operations;
- Articulate a work ethic that includes a “can-do” attitude, endurance and an embrace of physical labor;
- Practice open, active communication and sharing;
- Present an aptitude to work systematically and in disciplined routines,
- Be challenging themselves to build their experience in new and diverse ways.
Compensation commensurate with your experience and demonstrated ability to drive our production and productiveness (annual earning potential of $35,000 to $50,000 per year starting, with bonus potential based on production). On-premises housing is available for an individual or couple and can be included as part of the compensation package.
You can find more about our farm at www.healthyflavors.net