Kingsburg Orchards is a fifth generation, vertically integrated, family owned and operated grower, packer, and shipper of premium tree fruit in the Central Valley. We are known as an industry leader in the production of Asian Apple Pears, white flesh peaches and nectarines, as well as our patented “Dinosaur Brand” pluots. Our mission is to consistently provide our customers with the sweetest, most flavorful fruit that exceeds their quality and value expectations year-round.
We have an immediate opening for a Sales Accounting Support Specialist to join our team in Kingsburg, CA.
The successful candidate will Assist the sales accounting team with daily operations. Provide excellent customer service skills and basic knowledge of accounting procedures. This includes assisting with online automated shipment notifications, invoicing, customer follow up on delinquent invoices, inputting data using Famous software, and preparing PACA letters for new customers.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- High School Diploma/ GED required.
- 1-2 years of accounting experience preferred.
- Proficient in MS-Office, Excel, Outlook, working w/ attachments, Adobe Acrobat and thorough knowledge of the Internet.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to effectively communicate with both external and internal contacts.
- Ability to handle/prioritize multiple tasks and focus in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be dependable and self-motivated.
- Ability to finish task in timely manner – solid time management.
- Have knowledge of general office machines and telephone systems.
- Knowledge of Famous Software preferred.
- Able to work overtime and Saturdays if needed.
We offer a competitive compensation package including Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, along with Paid Time Off (PTO), and Basic and Supplemental Life and AD&D.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.