Legacy Fruit Packers, LLC is a vertically integrated grower, packer and shipper of fresh apples, pears, and cherries. In January 2015, Larson Fruit Company and Valley Fruit III, LLC combined their warehouse and packing operations. Together they own over 3,650 acres of orchard, producing approximately 4 million boxes of company grown fruit.
We are offering a tremendous opportunity for a Senior Production Manager to join our team in Wapato, WA.
As a Senior Production Manager, you will oversee the production process, coordinating all production activities and operations. Organizing workflow to meet specifications and deadlines.
Supervise and evaluate performance of production leadership/supervisors and staff.
The successful candidate will have:
- Education in engineering, manufacturing or computer science preferred
- At least 5 years of experience/training in production preferred
- Previous supervisor/leadership experience required
- Knowledge of grades, sizes, defects, packing requirements and procedures preferred
- Knowledge of fruit industry preferred
- Food safety knowledge
- Regulatory compliance knowledge
A tremendous opportunity to join a great company!
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.