Do you enjoy creating a positive first impression for clients and visitors?
Do you have exceptional communication skills and organizational abilities that contribute to overall efficiency?
We have an immediate opening for an Office Manager. The successful candidate will play a crucial role as the first point of contact for visitors, clients, and employees within the organization.
The main responsibilities include greeting and directing guests, managing incoming calls, scheduling appointments, and providing administrative support to various departments.
- Office Management Experience.
- Administrative Experience.
- Managing incoming calls promptly and professionally.
- Transfer calls to the appropriate individuals or take accurate messages when necessary.
- Manage time efficiently to handle multiple responsibilities and maintain a smooth workflow.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Pleasant and professional demeanor with strong customer service orientation.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
If you are interested in pursuing an Office Manager role and meet the requirements outlined in the job description, then we encourage you to Apply!
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.