Liberty Fruit Company, Inc, is an employee-owned company in business since 1965. As a Liberty Fruit team member, you will work with industry professionals who are forward-thinking and experts in the field. Our fresh produce distribution facility located in Kansas City, Kansas is adding a new position of ERP Administrator for industry specific ERP platform, Produce Pro. This is a career position for someone with enhanced knowledge and expertise in ERP systems designed for the fresh produce industry. This position requires on-site work at our facility. The qualified candidate will be able to demonstrate proficiency in the following:
- Minimum 3-years experience using Produce Pro, with at least 1 year in administrative capacity with Supervisor-level system privileges.
- Creating and applying role-based security to both users and groups.
- Creating and maintaining “Master” entries (Customers, Vendors, Products) and their associated categorizations (Produce, Customer, Vendor, A/P, A/R, Product Selection Codes, etc.).
- Creating and maintaining program/report configurations.
- Scheduling configurations to run at specific custom intervals.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate familiarity with the following:
- The fresh food distribution lifecycle; from procurement to accounting.
- Data transacted at each step and ERP configuration to accommodate those transactions.
- In-depth knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems including voice pick and RF scanning.
- Inventory transaction management.
- Identifying & troubleshooting procedural errors and solving those errors.
- EDI Document Exchange (DX)
- Document management.
- Market cost calculations and pricing processes.
- General fresh food distribution best practices.
As a Liberty Fruit team member, you will work with industry professionals who are forward-thinking and experts in the field. We offer the following benefits:
- Health, dental, vision, life insurance, STD & LTD along with ancillary packages.
- Participation in our ESOP program after eligibility requirements are met.
- Paid time off.
- Weekly pay.
- An inclusive, fun, and challenging enrollment to work in.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.