With offices in Capistrano Beach and Bakersfield, CA, and our own packing facility in Oceanside, CA, LIV ORGANIC PRODUCE is a produce sales organization partnering with small to medium sized family farms and strategic packing facilities to bring the finest organic produce to market. This partnership allows our growers to focus on growing while LIV focuses on selling their products to national and local markets at sustainable returns.
Every day we live our tag line, “Sustainably Feeding Our Future”.
We are now searching for a Sales and Grower Relations Leader in our new office in Bakersfield, CA.
In this role, your focus will be on growing Liv’s presence in the Bakersfield area. You will be responsible for developing and growing not only your personal client base, but a building and leading a sales team. You will work closely with all aspects of the supply chain from on-boarding and managing grower relations, to the final delivery of product to clients.
The successful candidate will have:
- 3-5 years of sales experience in Produce sales.
- Prior experience working in a Grower Relations role highly beneficial
- Self-motivated team player with demonstrated success in building sales. Ideal candidate would have an existing portfolio of customers to bring with him/her.
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to learn our system and work on the computer to do special pricing or input special orders, as needed.
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and capable of making “cold” calls, as needed.
- Great Selling and Interpersonal skills
- Leadership ability
- Forecasting & Planning
- Bilingual English/Spanish a strong plus
- Decent PC skills and ability to learn company systems
- Analytical; strong attention to detail
- Cultural Fit
- Outstanding customer service
We offer a team-oriented environment that executes efficiently and effectively. We value the balance of work and personal life. Excellent benefits and daily work atmosphere.
We are posed for excellent growth with our grower partners and to be part of an exciting driven, team-oriented company without the corporate atmosphere. Exciting times for sure…
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.