LIV ORGANIC PRODUCE is a Produce Sales and Packing Company partnering with family farms to bring the finest organic produce to market. This allows our growers to focus on growing while LIV focuses on selling their products to national and local markets at sustainable returns.
Come share our success as a Senior Sales Associate!
Working out of our offices in Capistrano Beach, CA, or your home office, as a Senior Sales Associate your focus will be primarily (but not exclusive to) onions, potatoes and citrus. You will increase the company’s sales growth through bringing on board your own customer portfolio and adding new business to it. You will also provide stellar service to new and existing customers and actively point out ways we can improve to allow for even more growth.
- 3-5 or more years of sales experience in Produce sales.
- Self-motivated team player with demonstrated success in building sales. Ideal candidate would have an existing portfolio of customers to bring with him/her.
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to learn our system and work on the computer to do special pricing or input special orders, as needed.
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and capable of making “cold” calls, as needed.
- Great Selling and Interpersonal skills
- Leadership ability
- Forecasting & Planning
- Bilingual English/Spanish a strong plus
- Decent PC skills and ability to learn company systems
- Analytical; strong attention to detail
- Cultural Fit
- Outstanding customer service
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Increase sales and profits through effective business development and strong relationships with new and existing customers.
- Collaborate with Senior Management to create and attain budgeted sales and profit goals for account base.
- Provide the highest level of integrity and promote a positive company image inside and outside the organization
- Proactively achieve sales and profit goals by evaluating and responding to the changing needs of customers.
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts. Visit and contact customers on a regular basis
- Closely monitor the market and competition and advise management on changes in the market (i.e. competitive pricing, new products, etc).
- Mentor Junior members of the Sales team to meet sales goals, as needed
- Work collaboratively with sales team members and warehouse staff to ensure optimal customer service and support- Help resolve any customer issues or conflicts.
We offer a team-oriented environment that executes efficiently and effectively. We value the balance of work and personal life. Excellent benefits and daily work atmosphere.
We are posed for excellent growth with our grower partners and to be part of an exciting driven, team-oriented company without the corporate atmosphere. Exciting times for sure…
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.