We don’t take the promise in our name lightly—we’re devoted to delivering the very best nature has to offer.
That means produce that’s as fresh as possible.
And that means we process it in a way that’s designed to deliver the highest-quality end-user experience. That’s why we use both hand and machine cutting—we use the method that will result in the best-tasting product. It’s this thoughtful, proactive, quality-focused approach that puts the Best in NatureBest.
We are currently seeking a Production Supervisor for supervising employees in a manufacturing and assembly environment.
- This position plans and assigns work, implements policies and procedures and recommends improvements in production methods, equipment, operating procedures, and working conditions.
- Balance quality, productivity, cost, safety, and morale to achieve positive results in all areas. Work to continuously improve in all areas.
- Manage departmental performance measures, including visual controls and provide regular progress reports to the manager.
- Provide leadership through a 7-day planning cycle.
- Perform accident investigations.
- Manage proper inventory levels at each line.
- Manage department priorities.
- Track absenteeism and timekeeping.
- 3-5 years of experience in a production environment.
- Previous quality management experience.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to lower temperatures (between 34Fº to 38Fº), moving mechanical parts and vibration. The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud.
- The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance, and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- The employee must frequently lift and move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and move up to 25 pounds.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change.