Welcome to NatureBest, the home of a full line of fresh-cut fruit and vegetable products. We’re devoted to protecting the crisp, natural taste of our products—from our investment in an unbroken supply chain to regular quality checks.
We now have an amazing opportunity for a VP of Operations to join our team in Missouri City, TX (greater Houston area).
|Vice president of operations position oversees management of all areas of productive processing of all pre-cut and bulk produce items and direct activities so that approved products are manufactured on schedule and within quality standards and cost objectives.|
1.Assists company officers and management staff members in the development and formulation of long and short-range planning, policies, programs, and objectives.
2. Develops the manufacturing plan and establishes procedures for maintaining high standards of manufacturing operations to ensure that products conform to established customer and company quality standards.
3. Achieves optimum employee levels with least amount of overhead and raw material costs to meet annual budgetary plan.
4. Formulates and recommends manufacturing policies and programs that guide the organization in maintaining and improving its competitive position and the profitability of the operation.
5. Directs and monitors department managers to accomplish goals of the manufacturing plan, consistent with established manufacturing and safety procedures. Acts as liaison between department management/subordinate levels, as well as executive/department manager levels to inform personnel of communications, decisions, policies and all matters that affect their performance, attitudes and results.
6. Trains develop and evaluates staff. Takes corrective action as necessary on a timely basis and by company policy. Ensures compliance with current federal, state and local regulations. Consults with Human Resources Department as appropriate.
7. Identifies, recommends and implements changes to improve productivity and reduce cost and lose, monitor lose. 8. Directs the establishment, implementation, and maintenance of production standards.
9. Directs and coordinates various programs essential to manufacturing procedures (e.g., training, safety, housekeeping, cost reduction, worker involvement, security, etc.).
10.Initiates and coordinates major projects (plant layout changes, installation of capital equipment, major repairs)
11. Perform miscellaneous duties and projects as assigned and required.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.