Nature’s Produce distributes the finest product that Mother Nature has to offer. As we continue to expand our business, we are seeking Warehouse Operations Supervisor to help us keep up with demand for our products and service for our customers.
We have an immediate opening for a Warehouse Operations Supervisor. This will be a hands on position where the successful candidate will be responsible for the planning, directing, and coordination of all warehousing activities. Will maintain a properly staffed and trained department to ensure product is moving smoothly, accurately, and efficiently. Must drive key performance indicators for safety, personnel management, accuracy, and cost savings, and maintain efficient utilization of manpower through proper scheduling and training in order to maintain a high level of productivity and continuous improvement.
We’re looking for someone with:
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions. Ability to organize strategies and trends to communicate with others by various means including; verbal and electronic presentations. Bi Lingual (English/Spanish) highly desired.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure. Excellent analytical skills and the ability to maintain adequate inventories while maintaining in-stock conditions at store level.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks.
COMPUTER SKILLS: Intermediate computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access). Ability to read computer generated reports.
COMPETENCY: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Oral Communication - Speaks and understands so as to follow directions and get clarification; Responds well to questions.
- Written Communication - Able to read and interpret written information.
- Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures. Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time. Supports organization's goals and values.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner. Able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Adaptability - Manages competing demands; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events. Demonstrated ability to accept change and be a proponent of change in meeting customers’ needs, as well as needed.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time. Works a schedule to ensure that sanitation goals and responsibilities are executed. Follows company procedures when absent.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments. Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.