Our business was founded on a promise to support friends and neighbors in their pursuit to live healthy lives. This has been – and continues to be – our motivation during every customer connection.
We currently have a great opportunity for an Assistant Packinghouse Manager responsible for organization, planning, supervision, general labor scheduling, and other administrative tasks to ensure packinghouse operations are running efficiently and effectively.
This is a salaried position with work 7 days per week (occasionally 6) from October through May, and 4 days per week from June thru September.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Controls flow of materials and utilization of labor to ensure adequate production of various size boxes of required quality to fulfill production requirements of the packinghouse.
- Reviews inventories of material stored to ensure accuracy and to reorder supplies as needed.
- Ensures inventory of all manufacturing material and supplies as required for the production of boxes at the packinghouse.
- Directs requisitions for maintenance, equipment, machine parts, and manufacturing supplies.
- Controls allocation and use of personnel to ensure fulfillment of production schedules in all departments at the lowest possible cost.
- Directs operation of all departments and guides supervisors in the performance of their duties.
- Assumes responsibilities of the Packinghouse Manager when they are out of the office.
- Performs other duties and handles special projects as assigned.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.