Established in 2012, Oakes Farms Food & Distribution Services has been procuring and delivering fresh fruits and vegetables along with a full line of dairy products across the state of Florida to restaurants, schools districts and wholesalers. In 2017, Oakes was awarded three contracts by the Defense Logistics Agency and since then has been successfully servicing all FFAVORS and Troop customers in the state. We are part of the Oakes Farms family, the Oakes Farms Family includes farms, processors and retail outlets. We truly are a "Seed to Table" organization. Oakes Farms is the 3rd largest farmer in the State of Florida.
We are looking for Warehouse Personnel (3rd Shift) to join our team in Naples, FL.
At Oakes Farms we strive to exceed customer needs with a full line of produce as well as dairy items. We are looking for motivated, detail oriented individuals who take pride is their work and will help us reach our full potential as a company.
As a part of our team you will Load outbound trucks/routes according to pick sheets, physically inspect product for quality before loading onto trucks, palletize orders as needed before loading onto trucks, as well as normal warehouse activities as directed.
We want people who:
- Are capable of solving problems in an efficient manner.
- Able maintain errors involving shipments, receiving, and inventory to a minimal.
- Must be able to calculate weight on pallets loaded in order to prevent overweight and imbalanced loads.
- Must also calculate the room a trailer available to match the room needed to fit loads into trailer.
- 1-2 years of previous experience in produce preferred.
- Are a Forklift Operator.
- Must be able to work overnight (3rd Shift).
- Good communication skills required both verbal and written.
- Must be able to work with little or no supervision and be independent.
- Ability to work in a cold environment.