P-R Farms, Inc. is a highly diversified growing, packing, and shipping operation located in the heart of the agriculturally-rich Central San Joaquin Valley of California. Products grown by P-R Farms include: almonds, grapes, olives, and pistachios.
The P-R Farms, Inc. operation also includes a retail store – ENZO’S TABLE, an almond hulling and processing plant in Madera, and a state of the art olive oil milling facility that produces and bottles organic extra virgin olive oil under the label ENZO.
We have an immediate need for an Executive Assistant to join our team in Clovis, CA.
The Executive Assistant manages calendars, organizes meetings, welcomes visitors, accepts phone calls, takes messages and often takes care of travel arrangements for senior-level executives. The Executive Assistant may have more responsibilities and confidential duties because they work more closely with upper management.
The Executive Assistant handles clerical tasks and prioritizes correspondence, allowing C-level Executives to focus on decision-making and higher-level responsibilities. They also serve as links between the executive and the rest of the staff, contribute to better organization and planning, and help leaders be more effective in their roles.
Executive Assistants are responsible for more than just administrative duties. They also typically filter and prioritize client visits or phone calls, manage the schedules of busy executives and communicate on behalf of the executive they support.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Time management and ability to meet deadlines
- 3 - 5 years of administrative assistant experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Problem-solving and decision making skills
- Ability to act as gatekeeper and escalate relevant information to executives as needed
- Skilled in the use of standard office equipment (e.g., copiers, business telephone systems, projectors, fax machines).
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to treat confidential information with appropriate discretion
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.