- 2 to 3 years of shipping and loading experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Forklift Certified.
- Must have basic mathematical skills.
- Ability to read labels and numbers.
- Experience in working with produce.
- Good communication skills in reading and writing in English.
- Must be a fast learner.
- Comprehensive knowledge or and performance of GMP’s and GHP’s.
- Able to read and understand written directions and take oral instruction.
- Good work ethic.
- Scheduling Flexibility
- A strong safety focus.
- Must maintain a high level of accuracy involving shipments, receiving, and inventory.
- Rotate all products located in the cold rooms daily.
- The ability to rack product in their appropriate areas.
- Must be able to work with all levels within the organizations.
- Familiarity with shipping practices and handling methods.
- Using Redline program along with handgun scanner
- Organize and maintain all areas of shipping including cold rooms and dock areas clean.
- Must be able to calculate weight on pallets loaded to prevent overweight and misbalanced loads.
- Must also calculate the space available in a trailer to match the space needed to fit loads into the trailer.
- Professionalism demonstrates the desire to hold positions of increasing responsibility through conduct of personal self and internal training.
- The ability to perform other duties assigned Shipping manager.
- Must fill out and maintain daily forklift inspection log.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.