Primo Growers and Distributors was established in 2015 and has been rapidly growing since. We are a direct importer, grower, and distributor focusing on the United States but with potential for export possibilities. We work with growers all over the world to service our growing customer base of wholesalers, retail chains, and foodservice distributors.
We strive for a comfortable, fast-paced, exciting work environment to bring our customers the highest quality items from around the world, 365 days a year.
We are looking for a self-motivated, organized, punctual individual to create and manage relationships with various types of customers. The produce industry is obviously fast-paced and opportunistic and that requires exceptional service to manage customer needs.
- Maintain effective, professional relationships with wholesale, retailers, vendors, and fellow employees.
- Contact existing and potential new customers on a daily basis to offer products and work with customers on potential AD items, promotions, etc.
- Assist and facilitate on all levels of the company including operations, warehouse, logistics in order to make sure customer needs are met.
- Learn and use knowledge of produce commodities to accurately inform existing and potential new customers.
- Attention to detail, great follow-up skills, communicate effectively by phone and in-person.
What we offer:
- $72K-76K, Based on Experience
- Salary reviewed after 90 Days Based on Performance
- Annual review for potential Salary Increases
- ESOP (Profit Sharing) and 401(k)
- Annual Bonus Based on Experience
- Paid vacations, paid holidays, and sick days
- Monday-Friday, 5:30AM – 2:00PM and Saturday Rotation; 5:30AM-9:30AM
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.