Are you ready to work with a great group of people committed to making fresh produce safe while helping preserve multi-generational farming? To be in an environment that rewards creativity and values your input? A place where teamwork is essential and mutual respect is a given? If so, we want to hear from you!
This is a company for people who choose to make a positive difference in the world. We are a 24+ year old, successful, private company based in Santa Clara, CA with customer installations across North America. We are leaders in mobile process automation software for grower/shipper, and distributors of fresh produce. Our suite of products span receiving, location management, packing inventory control, and validated order fulfillment with lot traceability every step of the way.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst to join our team in Santa Clara, CA.
As Business Analyst you will play a key role within the Software Development team. This includes working closely with customers to gather requirements for products and features and translating into functional specs for and the development team.
The successful candidate will have:
- Knowledge of Fresh Produce Grower/Shipper Operations
- Deep understanding of business analysis and requirements gathering
- Minimum 5+ years of experience preparing as-is process documentation, to-be process documentation, and performing detailed gap analysis.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to impart ideas in both technical and user-friendly language, verbally, in writing and with visual presentations
- Ability to explain complex systems and technical topics in a clear, concise manner to others who may have minimal technical knowledge using oral, written
- Ability to develop documentation for training and user procedures
- BS in Business Administration, Computer Science or Information Technology (substitute work experience may be accepted)
- Customer-centric and collaboration oriented Functional skills
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills to identify and define dependencies
- Ability to self-train quickly and pick up new skills as necessary
- Understanding of cloud computing and SaaS
- Project Management experience a plus
Monday-Friday 8AM to 5 PM
- Santa Clara, CA HQ
- On-site customer site visits
This is a salaried position + goal achievement bonus. We offer a match on 401K contributions and an employee stock option plan.
As we grow, there are advancement opportunities for strong performers.