Santa Sweets is a family-run company and the growers behind the famous Authentic Grape Tomato®. Our Mission is to grow the best tasting tomatoes available in a safe, socially responsible, and environmentally sustainable manner.
We are currently seeking a talented Sales Associate to join the Sales team at our office in Plant City, Florida. As a Sales Associate, you will maintain current customer accounts and assist in establishing new relationships with future customers. You will also be involved in accounts receivable.
Santa Sweets is looking for a Sales Associate to assist the Sales Manager in all aspects of the Sales Department. This position is responsible for the coordination of sales orders and maintaining effective communication with the Sales Manager and customers on the status of orders.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone that is motivated to learn produce sales and willing to learn the produce industry. Sales Associate responsibilities include sales reports, invoicing, and accounts receivable.
- Ability and eagerness to learn the produce sales industry.
- Self-motivated and ability to develop new sales leads, close new accounts, and maintain long-lasting relationships
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to negotiate and close sales.
- Ability to achieve desired outcomes by setting goals and priorities that deliver results
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills- Ability to communicate concisely, clearly (oral, written)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with disciplined time management skills.
- Ability to multitask while performing customer service tasks.
- Ability to learn internal systems, place sales orders, and answers customer inquiries.
- Collection calls
- A/R- Cash applications
- 1-year minimum sales experience
- Experience in produce or similar field a plus
- Minimum High School diploma required; college degree preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Must possess strong organizational skills
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.