Established 112+ year old company that continues to find ways to reinvent itself through difficult times. Seald Sweet-Greenyard is a produce marketing company/cold storage warehouse that imports and repacks produce from a global source.
The company has a very interesting 'storied past' and takes pride in its long tenure 'team-members', whereby a family atmosphere embraces each one.
This company is positioning its next generation of professionals to move the company forward in a very competitive global marketplace and offers an awesome benefit package with room for advancement!
Come and build your future with us!
We have an immediate opportunity for a Logistics Manager to join our team based out of Swedesboro, NJ.
The Logistics Manager will supervise and coordinate the daily activities of workers engaged in the supply chain of the product from the suppliers Port of Call to when the product arrives at the warehouse. This includes, but not limited to, tracking departure from Port to the arrival Port, custom release, to transport to warehouse.
Ultimately this position is to oversee and manage the flow of products to be sure they are in sync with the daily operations of the facility as it relates to receiving of the product at destination.
Logistics Manager works very closely with other department heads, general manager, and the VP of the facility.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's degree or 2-3 years of Logistics Operations experience.
- Knowledge of compliance with USDA, GMP, PTI and food safety standards
- Attention to detail and confident decision-making skills
- Effective communication skills
- Experience with Warehouse Management Systems
- Working familiarity with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Excellent analytical, written and communication skills
- Effective communication skills include writing, speaking, and active listening
- Excellent Leadership skills including the abilities to set goals, motivate, and manage conflict
- Detail Oriented
- Hands on active monitoring and mentoring Logistics Team
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Great Interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with inventory control practices and logistics
- Comfortable using management software and other organizational computer applications.
- Physical strength, stamina, and the ability to walk or stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to travel to different Ports of Call in PA, DE, NJ, and NY
We offer a great work environment and an opportunity to succeed personally, while contributing to the growth of the company.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.