“Seven Seas Fruit” is a distributor of fresh citrus primarily from California. The Company is based in Visalia and affiliated with the Tom Lange Family of Companies and its Global Produce Network. We are an aggressive, established and growth-centric office looking to expand our domestic and export citrus sales programs.
We are currently seeking an entrepreneurial-minded Account Manager to focus on citrus sales as well as support the vibrant Seven Seas team in Visalia and throughout the country/off-shore offices.
Requirements of this position are as follows:
• 5+ years’ experience in citrus sales, with an understanding of how to balance sales of domestic and export fruit;
• Strong customer relationships in North America;
• Retail, food service and export experience preferred;
• Self-motivated & assertive with entrepreneurial attitude to drive sales;
• Excellent communication/negotiation skills, both verbal and written;
• Proven track record of customer service, follow-through, persistence, creative thinking and problem solving;
• Strong account management and organizational skills;
• Ability to work independently and to be a team player;
• Computer literacy and proficiency with MS Office and experience with FamousSoftware preferred;
• Some travel, primarily in North America.
• Spanish language skills are a plus, and a four-year degree is preferred, but not required.
Compensation is salary plus incentive bonus. Starting salary will be set based on experience level and bonus amounts will be based on performance. This is a position with room for advancement. We have been in business for over 60 years and we are proud to be 100% employee owned.
Employee Benefits Include:
• Health Insurance w/ HSA or HRA option
• Employee Stock Ownership Place (ESOP)
• 401(k) Retirement plan with 3% Company/Safe Harbor Contribution
• Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability Insurance
• Flexible Spending Plan
• Voluntary Dental and Vision Insurance
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.