We will work hard to make sure your decision to join us is worthwhile and rewarding. You’ll learn how a start-up operates and learn skills that will help you at any point in your career. You will be empowered to take initiative and get support to execute an idea from beginning to the end.
Our Account Executives are responsible for communicating Silo’s value and driving the sales process with prospective customers within their assigned territories. Account Executives are the leading force in communicating Silo’s value externally and building quality relationships with our customers.
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue goals
- Become an expert on Silo’s products and the intricacies of your assigned territory
- Develop and manage relationships with prospects and accounts in your territory
- Create and maintain an account-level territory plan
- Demonstrate and sell value to key stakeholders across fast moving as well as complex sales cycles
- Work in a team-selling environment and closely coordinate with Account Managers and Implementation Managers
- Track all opportunity and customer details in Salesforce CRM
- Participate and actively contribute in internal strategic meetings, research, and product development
- Travel within your territory and surrounding cities
- 4+ years of produce industry experience
- Fluent in Spanish. We are open to a non-Spanish speaker, but you will have to make a really good business case!
- Consistent track record of success & quota attainment
- Superior verbal, written, negotiation, and time management skills
- Team player with proven ability to build strong relationships internally and externally
- Proactive and able to command respect through integrity, intelligence, and hard work
- Proficient using modern sales tools (Salesforce, Outreach, etc.)
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience selling in the ERP, Payments, and/or Food industries is a plus
Benefits & Perks:
In addition to a competitive salary, commissions and equity Silo offers comprehensive company sponsored health insurance, wellness, internet, cell phone and meal stipends, flexible PTO, 401(k), and a substantial paid parental leave policy. We have a work hard, play hard culture (remove if language doesn’t align with team culture. We respect a healthy work-life balance and want to make sure you get the time you need. Our flexible schedules and time-off policies mean you can tailor when you work to your needs.
How to Apply:
We are committed to building a diverse team of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and encourage anyone to apply. Please apply with your resume and we’ll be in touch.
Silo is committed to offering competitive, fair, and commensurate compensation. Actual compensation will be based on multiple factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to a candidate’s job-related skills, experience, education or training, and location. Salary is just one component of Silo's total compensation package for employees.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.