Skagit Horticulture operates greenhouses, container yards, and open field production centers in both Washington and California. These unique climates offer optimum environments to propagate and grow plants where they perform best. Whether you need annuals, perennials, grasses, ground covers, or roses, Skagit Horticulture has you covered from starts to finish!
We have a tremendous opportunity for a Mass Market Account Manager to join our team in Washington State's beautiful Skagit Valley.
The Mass Market Account Manager will maintain and manage relationship with customers, negotiate costing, new programs and forecasting, analysis and develop market tours and communicate programs internally and externally according to plan. They will generate additional sales through communication with customers, identify and develop opportunities within the market to expand our offering.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- A degree in horticulture or plant science is required
- A background in nursery, mass market and retail market is preferred
- Willingness to travel is required
- Candidate should have strong people and problem-solving skills
- Experience in strategic planning and forecasting preferred
- Excellent communicator with internal and external customers
- High integrity and respect for confidentiality requirements
- Intermediate competency in all Microsoft Office® suites
A career at Skagit Horticulture is challenging, rewarding, and satisfying. We accomplish our goals when each individual performs to their full potential while contributing as a valuable team player with others in the organization.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.