Strong Agronomy is an innovative regenerative agricultural producer of certified organic blueberries, cannabis, and cannabis nursery stock in Watsonville, CA. We’re founded on the belief that Regenerative Agriculture and decentralized local food production is the only long-term viable alternative to our current agricultural ecosystem. Our mission is to grow healthy plants by making the most efficient use of the sun, air, water, and nutrients.
We’re currently reviewing candidates to oversee day to day operations in our Coastal Star Farm Cannabis Nursery.
- Overseeing the on-site operations of our Cannabis Nursery.
- Works directly with the Cultivation & Order Fulfillment Teams to ensure proper execution of the nurseries Master Crop Plan.
- Critical thinking to schedule and properly train team members, make day-to-day operational decisions, and adapt to a rapidly changing work environment.
- Ensures key performance indicators are in place and production targets are met.
- Should hold at least a BA in a Scientific discipline from a major university or be extremely open minded towards innovative regenerative agricultural practices with a strong work history in organic crop production.
- Should show a pattern of leading teams in an increasingly responsible fashion and have a proven track record in analytical trouble shooting.
- Must be able to handle basic farm physical work tasks such as lift 50 lbs, stand for extended periods of time, etc.