Sun Pacific began in 1969 with the purchase of 72 acres of oranges in Exeter, California. Today we move over 60 million boxes of oranges, mandarins, kiwi, tomatoes, and table grapes from our farmland in the San Joaquin Valley. We own our land, we control it, we farm it. As the acreage has grown, so has our expertise and attention to detail in farming and packing the finest quality produce coming off that land. Today, Sun Pacific is the largest Kiwi grower in North America, the largest grower/shipper of Navels in the U.S., the 2nd largest grower/shipper of clementines and mandarins in the U.S., the 2nd largest Tomato grower in California and world renowned for the highest quality Table Grapes in the Western Hemisphere. We have grown from our initial 72 acres to a total of well over 20,000 acres today.
Our team is growing and currently looking for a marketing coordinator to assist the key stakeholders and sales team in all marketing efforts, based in Pasadena, California.
- Preparing monthly Nielsen Answers on Demand data.
- Assisting in planning, and executing all aspects of regional and national trade shows, including booth layout, logistics, fruit display needs, sponsorships, marketing materials and transportations.
- Assisting in creating and printing all sales decks for client meetings, including preparing data for each customer from internal reports and Nielsen data.
- Coordinating with packaging design agency/graphic designers and production.
- Work closely with the sales team to implement account based specific retail promotions, including digital coupons, in-store sampling, and point of sale materials.
- Assisting in maintaining accounting and reconciliation of the marketing budget on a monthly basis.
- Managing the company’s social calendar, coordinating social creation with retailers’ marketing departments, reconciling and generating reports.
- Proven 2--3 years relevant experience in a marketing department.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, required.
- Proficient with Nielsen Data reporting.
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines, and ability to accomplish team objectives.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent interpersonal teamwork skills/behavior/abilities.
- Knowledge of social media copywriting and planning.
- Strong computer skills: must be proficient in MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Must be detailed oriented.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
Competitive pay and benefits, offered.