Tanimura & Antle is an employee-owned family farming business with a four-generation legacy and a passionate commitment to growing premium quality produce.
As one of the largest independent vegetable growers in the United States, Tanimura & Antle farms more than 36,000 acres of rich, fertile farmland and ships a full line of premium fresh conventional, organic and greenhouse grown produce products throughout the nation.
We are looking for employees that fit into the Tanimura & Antle culture and want to have an impact on our growth and success. We believe in, and are committed to, creating a sustainable future through innovation throughout our operations.
Our Mission: To “Consistently provide our customers fresh and healthy premium produce with superior customer service that meets and exceeds their quality and value expectations”
Our Vision: To “Operate as a highly innovative company, sustainably growing, while enhancing the lives of all through employee ownership and customer inspired partnerships”
Spray Equipment Operator coordinates and executes spray application to crops in a responsible, effective and safe manner.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Measures and mixes chemicals for spraying.
- Lifts and stacks containers of product of up to 60 lbs.
- Applies chemicals to fields for harvesting.
- Operates spray equipment (Tractor/Applicators, etc.).
- Must be able to be certified to operate a tractor.
- Must be able to work a late night (graveyard) shift.
- Must be a self-starter with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work at least six days per week.
- Must work independently with great attention to detail.
- Must have a clean DMV (driving record).
- Must pass the pre-employment substance abuse screening test (drugs and alcohol).
- Bi-lingual in English/Spanish (read and writes).
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.