Trinidad Benham Corporation is a private label, Employee Owned Company established in 1917. Our employees are the heart of our company. Together, our entrepreneurial spirit has led us through a century of growth into our next hundred years.
We are now seeking a Plant Manager to join us in Denver, CO.
The Plant Manager is responsible for leading operations, ensuring quality and integrity, people, and production objectives are achieved. Develops and manages processes that will maximize food and human safety, teamwork, product quality, and productivity to meet our customer service goals.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years of business management experience having managed an organization using the principles of budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation, and human resource management.
- Fiscal responsibility and financial acumen.
- Experience and ability to work in a fast-paced food manufacturing environment.
- Ability to proactively develop and implement programs designed to enhance plant operations, develop talent, create organizational efficiency, and promote safety.
- Ability to create accountability, work collaboratively, and to lead by example.
- Knowledge and experience in complying with OSHA, GMP, USDA, Food Safety, and HAACP requirements.
- Strong team building, decision-making, and people management skills.
- Superior organizational skills with the ability to look ahead and anticipate problems.
- Effective time management and delegation abilities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must display positive attitude.
- Ability meet the demands of constantly changing priorities.
- Familiarity with industry standard equipment and have a technical/mechanical aptitude.
- Strong computer/technical skills.
- Ability to evaluate situation and make decisions with little or no guidance.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule as seasonality of business demands.
- Fluency in English and Spanish is preferred but not required.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. to be considered for this position.