Veg-Land, Inc. is currently looking for an organized, detailed, and driven individual to join our team as a Production Supervisor.
This position will be working in the warehouse supervising a crew of 50 people.
Duties and responsibilities will be as follows:
- Supervising and directing packing crew to maximize production.
- Produce consumer packs to satisfy customer needs and requests.
- Document labor costs and allocate to correct inventory lots.
- Provide Quality checks on all product in production. Document sorting losses.
- Maintain crew efficiency and pace of workflow.
- Quality check finished product set for shipping.
- Interact with Sales on order fulfillment issues if they occur.
- Implement sanitation program for end of day procedures.
- Provide feedback to Sales on packing materials and needs.
- Bilingual, English/Spanish speaking.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Understanding of labor rules regarding rest breaks, meal breaks and PTO time.
- Possess strong attention to detail, with analytical math skills.
- Strong organizational skills with ability manage workflow and meet deadlines.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently.
- Pay range $20-24.00/hour based on experience.
- 401 K plan
- Health insurance
- Work schedule Monday-Saturday 6 am to 5 pm or completion of daily work. Overtime paid.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.