WesPak is a successful grower, packer, shipper organization in California’s fertile San Joaquin Valley. Featured commodities include premium fresh tree fruit, table grapes, and citrus.
We now have an immediate opening for an Assistant Controller to join our team in Dinuba.
- Develop, implement, monitor, and analyze financial and accounting procedures and policies affecting all operations of the Company.
- Perform audit functions and the reconciliation of accounting ledgers.
- Prepare budgets.
- Grower accounting management.
- Oversee the filing of state and federal employment tax deposits and tax returns.
- Handle confidential/sensitive information.
- Confidentiality agreement will be required.
- BS Degree in Accounting/Finance is preferred.
- 5 years of Accounting experience is preferred.
- Knowledge in FAMOUS accounting software preferred.
- CPA License or working towards, desired, is preferred.
- Able to work unsupervised and manage independently.
- Have strong verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills required, including MS Office and Excel.