WesPak is a successful grower, packer, shipper organization in California’s fertile San Joaquin Valley. Featured commodities include premium fresh tree fruit, table grapes, and citrus.
We now have an immediate opening for a Controller to join our team in Dinuba.
- Develop, implement, monitor, and analyze financial and accounting procedures and policies affecting all operations of the Company.
- Perform audit functions and the reconciliation of accounting ledgers.
- Prepare budgets.
- Grower accounting management.
- Oversee the filing of state and federal employment tax deposits and tax returns.
- Handle confidential/sensitive information.
- Confidentiality agreement will be required.
- BS Degree in Accounting/Finance is preferred.
- 5 years of Accounting experience is preferred.
- Knowledge in FAMOUS accounting software preferred.
- CPA License or working towards, desired, is preferred.
- Able to work unsupervised and manage independently.
- Have strong verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills required, including MS Office and Excel.