ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Use multiple sources to identify and export large data sets to be used in weekly reporting and calculations
- Work with grower relations to identify grower, expected crop receiving periods, volumes and pricing
- Work with sales and grower relations to follow market expectations and adjust budgets as needed based on changing market conditions
- Utilize market information and knowledge of shared price expectations to make suggestions in changes from normal grower terms to adjust to grower and market expectations
- Ability to manage team members outside direct control to obtain information and reporting needed to complete the position
- Use internal sales data to build expectations on pricing payments to better identify problems and anomalies in data
- Combine multiple data sources using common keys to link data for reporting and payment calculations
- Strong understanding of formulas and functions with Microsoft Excel.
- Calculate all grower settlements based on given set of rules specific to the individual grower and or commodity
- Track and maintain all grower marketing agreements and maintain schedule showing each growers specific terms
- Must have a strong self-structure to allow for the necessary organization and time management to meet all deadlines
- Other ad hoc projects as requested by management
- A strong belief in our core values of quality, integrity, and responsiveness
- Must be Bilingual
- Must have experience in import/export logistics involving Mexico or central American countries
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university or a minimum of two years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, and the general public
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to interpret and extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, including Excel, Outlook and Word
- Ability to handle multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities
This position is full time and offers paid holidays and PTO as well as a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long term and short-term disability, FSA, HSA with company match, supplemental policies and 401k with company match. We also have an onsite chef and gym!
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.