Our purpose is to help create a safer world, leveraging science, technology, and knowledge to deliver profitable, sustainable, and scientifically backed solutions tailored to our clients’ specific needs. We are one of the world’s leading laboratories and technological centers, combining the most advanced analytical techniques with more than 20 years of experience. Our clients range across the entire value chain: producers, exporters, traders, large packers, supermarket certification specialists, and food processing concerns. In short, we provide superior scientific results — quickly, competitively, and efficiently. AGQ Labs USA.
Based in Oxnard, CA, We are searching for a Regional Sales Manager to offer analytical services to the fresh produce, processed foods, industrial hemp, hops, and seafood industries and to increase AGQ’s presence in the Pacific Northwest Region (including Canada).
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience related to Food and AG Industries’ preferred.
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship • Ability to travel outside the US, primarily Canada
- A minimum of five years of sales experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Active in trade associations, conventions, trainings, etc.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Responsive problem solver and action oriented.
- Ability to travel 50-70%
We offer a competitive compensation package including a Company Vehicle, Health Insurance, Vision/Dental Insurance, Sick Pay, Vacation, Holidays, Incentives, 401K and other benefits.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.